bow UVU Foundation logo

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  How do I specify where I want my investment to go?
A:  This can be specified through the "Designation" area on the online donor form.
Q:  Can I donate to honor a friend or make an investment/gift in memory of a family member?
A:  Yes, the online donor form has a place designated for "In Honor/In Memory" investments.
Q:  How do I find out more information about Endowed Scholarships?
Q:  Can I send a check to UVU? To whom do I make it out?
A:  Yes, Payable to: UVU Foundation
Q:  Where do I mail a check?
A:  Send to:
UVU Foundation MSIII
800 West University Parkway
Orem UT, 84058-5999
Q:  Whom do I contact if I have a question or problem making an online donation?
Q:  Does UVU accept contributions/investment by credit card?
A:  Yes, just click on the "Make a Gift" button and follow the promptings.
Q:  Will I get a receipt for tax purposes?
A:  Yes, every donation/investment/gift receives a receipt.
Q:  Whom should I call if I have a question about my gift receipt?
Q:  If I cannot make an investment right now, what are my options?
A: For further information, contact:
Q:  How can I support UVU through my estate? (e.g. bequest, life insurance, retirement, assets, etc.)
Q:  What if I still have questions?
Q:  What can I give?
A:  Donations can be given in the following forms:
  • Cash, check, credit cards
  • Gifts of stock
  • Gifts in memory or celebration
  • Mutual funds
  • Marketable real estate
  • Bonds
  • Life Insurance
  • 401Ks & IRAs
  • Wills, trusts, bequests
  • Charitable remainder trusts
  • In-kind equipment, vehicles or collections
  • Business interests
  • Privately held stock
  • Matching gifts
  • Time or service
  • Naming opportunities